Located in the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, the Department of Pediatric and Community Dentistry
is seeking applicants for multiple part-time clinical faculty positions.
As a faculty member you will have the following responsibilities:
- Immersive simulation learning with an emphasis on behavioral sciences
- Development and implementation of higher order assessments (i.e., OSCE)
- Expertise in behavioral strategies in keeping with AAPD guidelines to provide comfort of care for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Teaching lectures at the predoctoral level
- Teaching lectures focused on behavioral science and special health care needs at the predoctoral level
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.