The University at Buffalo's Department of Periodontics and Endodontics
has played a pivotal role in training world-class clinicians, researchers and academicians who have now become leaders in dental education and research. The School of Dental Medicine is currently seeking full-time faculty specializing in Endodontics.
- Didactic and clinical teaching of Endodontics to residents and pre-doctoral students.
- Development of scholarly activities including clinical or basic research.
- Service within the department, school, and university.
- Excellent opportunity for participation in an intramural practice is available and encouraged.
- This offering is an exceptional opportunity to develop or grow an academic career in Endodontics.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.