Search for University Jobs in Dentistry
Assistant Professor position in Endodontics
The College of Dentistry, Ajman University, has an opening for the position of Assistant Professor in Endodontics starting Fall semester 2022-23
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate with a Ph.D. from a reputable university
- 3 years experience with a master's degree in the field.
- Outstanding teaching record
- Outstanding research and publication record in top journals
- Adequate experience in supervising student projects and thesis dissertations.
- Record of collaborative and interdisciplinary research would be an advantage
- Excellent record of community service and scholarly activities
- Eligible for practicing as a specialist or consultant as per Ministry of Health & Prevention- UAE regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver courses to students in specified discipline areas of study
- Evaluate and monitor individual student progress and provide feedback to sustain student success
- Organize and manage instructional resources, courses outlines, and community networks
- Conduct high-quality research in his/her own field and publish research outcomes in reputable journals and conferences
- Ensure a respectful and culturally sensitive learning environment in all college-focused activities
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships across the organization and community
- Motivate and inspire confidence in others (students and colleagues) to overcome limitations to personal growth and success
- Actively seek out methods, procedures, and resources to best achieve course and lesson objectives
- Maintain relationships with students that are conducive to learning
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Supervising dental students in clinical training on evidence-based dentistry.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Familiarity with the “Credit Hour” academic system
- Ability to supervise student work
- Ability to provide academic advising for students
- Ability to conduct independent research and publish in reputable journals and conferences
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team members
- Knowledge of academic program planning and implementation
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and other educational software.
- Ability to contribute to the college activities such as membership in various college committees.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Manar Sadeq, Senior Officer of Academic Affairs
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
P.O. Box 346
United Arab Emirates
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |