The School of Dental Medicine is seeking a Billing Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of patient billing, including Medicaid, 3rd party and private pay for a large dental clinic as well as supervising a staff of seven. In this position, you will:
- Manage/coordinate all aspects of patient billing
- Insure accuracy of all patient account activity and resolve patient billing issues
- Coordinate billing activities with Patient Admissions, Patient Managers, Orthodontics, and other departments
- Be responsible for recruitment, time and attendance, performance programs and evaluations for department staff
- Assist with/participate in annual fee/code review
- Insure accurate billing of record duplication requests
Established in 1892, the School of Dental Medicine continues to educate general practitioners, specialists and biomedical scientists in the art and science of oral health through our comprehensive accredited programs. With a rich history – and a promising future – the UB School of Dental Medicine plays a critical role in advancing oral health in Buffalo-Niagara and around the world.
- The candidate must hold a certification in Medical or Dental Billing & Coding OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health-related field of study
- 3 years of experience in medical or dental billing (Medicaid and 3rd party)
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role.
Contact’s Name Eileen Mcilhagga
Contact’s Title Director of Patient Financial Services
Contact’s Email email@example.com
Contact’s Phone 716-829-6428