Clinical Assistant Professor or Clinical Associate Professor
Oral Diagnostic Sciences
The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine invites qualified applications for a full-time 12-month clinical faculty position in the Department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences.
As a faculty member, you will:
- Provide supervision and lectures and demonstrations in the preclinical and clinical courses for DDS students.
- Demonstrate proficiency in two of three disciplines within the Oral Diagnostic Sciences, including:
o Oral Medicine/ Medically Complex Patients
o Oral Radiology
o TMD and Orofacial Pain
Experience in educational innovation, use of technology in education, and computer skills are expected.
- DDS or DMD or equivalent degree
- Eligibility for New York State license
- Minimum one-year PGY-1 training in an accredited program
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and collegiality
- Eligibility for unrestricted New York State license
- Formal U.S. training in 2 of the 3 areas outlined above
- Experience in clinical and didactic teaching of dental students
- Successful completion of a Fellowship examination, specialty board eligibility or certification as applicable to discipline, or
- Two-year, hospital-based GPR training
Posting Link: http://www.ubjobs.buffalo.edu/postings/23930
Posting Number: F2000032