The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine invites qualified applicants for 2 part time clinical faculty positions in the Department of Oral Diagnostic Sciences.
As a faculty member, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Clinical and didactic teaching at the pre- and post-DDS level including the CODA-accredited Orofacial Pain Advanced Educational Program
- Research activity, patient care at the Orofacial Pain Clinic, and service
- Leading facilitator in higher education in Orofacial Pain and Interprofessional pain education
- Join a multidisciplinary team of pain clinicians in the delivery of care for patients suffering from chronic orofacial pain and comorbid pain conditions.
- Provide supervision and lectures in clinical courses for DDS and post graduate students.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the diagnosis and treatment in the field of TMD and Orofacial Pain.
- Produce scholastic activity in the field of TMD and Orofacial Pain including but not limited to the direct supervision of research activities with the post graduate students.
- Engage in leadership activities related to the TMD and Orofacial Pain Advanced Educational Program.
- Experience in educational innovation, use of technology in education, and computer skills are expected.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. Here people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo: