The Faculty of Dentistry announces the availability of vacancies for assistant and associate professors in the following specialties.
- Conservative /Endodontics Dentistry
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Diagnosis.
- Oral Surgery
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
1. Bachelor degree in dentistry or equivalent from a recognized university, which was obtained before four years at least.
2. Valid license to practice dentistry (for Jordanians)
3. One of the following higher degrees ( including at least three years of clinical training):
- Master degree in addition to American board, British or Irish fellowship in specialty or equivalent (under the condition of obtaining the certificate after setting an exam in a recognized institution.
- Master degree or higher specialty certificate from Jordanian university in addition to two years of clinical training in recognized institutions in (UK, USA, Australis, Canada, Ireland, and Europe).
4. Jordanian board in specialty and license to practice for Jordanians.