The Department of Orthodontics in the School of Dental Medicine (SDM) is seeking a Dental Assistant. In this position, you will:
- Serve as a chair-side assistant to licensed dental practitioners and dental students in the SDM’s Orthodontics department
- Assist post-graduates and residents in examination and treatment of patients in all phases of dentistry
- File and set up operatories for all necessary procedures
- Ensure adherence to proper infection control protocol
- Obtain and replenish supplies
- Assist in regulatory compliance
- Stay up to date with new developments, techniques, and materials as they come
At UB, the Department of Orthodontics trains orthodontic residents and dental students, and offers clinical care for patients of all ages.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.