The School of Dental Medicine department of Restorative Dentistry is seeking a Removable Dental Technician with competency in setting teeth for denture and various partials. The school is seeking candidates who are experienced with repairs and relines with the ability to ensure the accurate and on time manufacture of prosthetics to a patient-driven schedule In this position, you will:
- Pour up impressions
- Trim models
- Use semi-adjustable articulators
- Articulate dentures and partials
- Wax and set teeth for dentures and partials
- Process dentures and partials
- Polish dentures and partials
- Receive and enter work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models and components
The Department of Restorative Dentistry is the largest and most comprehensive unit in the School of Dental Medicine, and includes the Division of Operative Dentistry and the Division of Prosthodontics.
Salary Range: $35,000 – $46,000
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.