The University at Buffalo is actively recruiting a Program Director for the Advanced Education Program in Endodontics at the rank of Clinical Assistant, Clinical Associate or Clinical Professor, available immediately.
• Program administration
• Didactic and clinical teaching of Endodontics to residents and pre-doctoral students
• Development of scholarly activities including research
• Service within the department, school, and university
• The University offers outstanding resources for advanced academic, clinical and research interests.
• Excellent opportunity for participation in an intramural practice is available and encouraged.
• This offering is an exceptional opportunity to develop or grow an academic career in Endodontics.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.